Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Fun

My own scarecrow!! lol
I LOVE LEAVES!! That is what Britt actually said!!




In the Leaves!

I love this picture. Britt said she had to use the potty and says to leave her rake
alone because there was leaves on it, well Montana had other plans. So, she picked up the rake an started hitting the tree with the rake and knocked off the leaves and as you see Lilly the pup wanted
to see the entertainment,Britt came back and here is her exact words
"Montana your busted I cant even leave you for a second.
for mac "n" chesse sakes ...(giggle) whats a girl gotta do to get peace while in the little ladies room!".....

.......And Montana got in trouble by the "Boss" and she had to rake
while Britt ate a muffin. (all a little fun Montana laughed the whole time)
and  Britt had earned the name  BritBrat! I think it fits!




Leaves Leaves Leaves!

YAY! For Leaves

Britty's hair after jumping in the leaves

Im tired of raking I'll use my hands...lol had to snap a pic.

Fall is fun for kids because you get to play in the leaves their best part is to model in the leaves they just love raking its a tradition for them every year to make a little bittyleave house. so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment